Conferences & Meetings held so far
- Legal forms of heritage protection (Weimar 1997).
- Examining an aspect of public participation in the planning process and registration (Toledo, Spain in 1999).
- The economic impact on financing conservation and restoration (Croatia 2000).
- Legal methods to promote urban conservation, urban (Israel, 2001).
- Listing cultural properties (U.S., 2002).
- Cultural Heritage and Decentralization (France, 2003).
- Exempt from tax and VAT - Heritage conservation funding problems (Bulgaria, 2004).
- Protection of Antiques and Antiquities (Belgium 2005)
- Buffer Zone (Japan 2006).
- The role of the advisory bodies in the preservation of historic monuments; The relationship between administrative and advisory bodies. (Romania 2007)
- Building Heritage criteria (Finland 2008).
- Public and individual participation in planning, building and listing procedures (Colombia, 2009)
- Legal protection of international heritage sites (Poland 2010).
- Defending the Military Heritage; Legal, Financial and Administrative Issues (Sweden 2011).
- Various aspects of Mexican legislation (Mexico 2012)
- The Role of Non-Government Organizations in Heritage (Israel,2014)
- Legal and administrative framework for protection of heritage (India,2015)
- Historical perspective of Heritage Legislation (Tallinn - Estonia, 12-13 Oct 2016)
ICLAFI MEETING 2017
The UNESCO Convention on the Protection of Underwater Cultural Heritage: how do we make it work?
Meeting to be held from 29 June - 1 July 2017 at Amersfoort, Netherlands