Conferences & Meetings held so far
- Legal forms of heritage protection (Weimar 1997).
- Examining an aspect of public participation in the planning process and registration (Toledo, Spain in 1999).
- The economic impact on financing conservation and restoration (Croatia 2000).
- Legal methods to promote urban conservation, urban (Israel, 2001).
- Listing cultural properties (U.S., 2002).
- Cultural Heritage and Decentralization (France, 2003).
- Exempt from tax and VAT - Heritage conservation funding problems (Bulgaria, 2004).
- Protection of Antiques and Antiquities (Belgium 2005)
- Buffer Zone (Japan 2006).
- The role of the advisory bodies in the preservation of historic monuments; The relationship between administrative and advisory bodies. (Romania 2007).
- Building Heritage criteria (Finland 2008).
- Public and individual participation in planning, building and listing procedures (Colombia, 2009).
- Legal protection of international heritage sites (Poland 2010).
- Defending the Military Heritage; Legal, Financial and Administrative Issues (Sweden 2011).
- Various aspects of Mexican legislation (Mexico 2012).
- The Role of Non-Government Organizations in Heritage (Israel,2014).
- Legal and administrative framework for protection of heritage (India,2015).
- Historical perspective of Heritage Legislation (Tallinn, Estonia, 12-13 Oct 2016).
- The UNESCO Convention on the Protection of Underwater Cultural Heritage (Amersfoort, Netherlands, 29th June – 1st July 2017).
- Comparative Perspectives – Contemporary Issues on Law, Religion, Heritage and Conservation (Jeju, Korea, 16 - 20 Oct 2018)
- Defining the Role of Local Authorities in Managing and Propagating Cultural Heritage (Gaziantep, Turkey, 22 - 24 Oct 2019)
ICLAFI Symposium and Annual Meeting 2020
Updates will be posted soon