Promote international cooperation in the identification, study and solution of legal, administrative and financial issues in connection with the protection, maintenance and conservation of monuments, groups of buildings and sites
- Protective Listings
- Legal Definitions
- Regulation of threats
- Protection of the surroundings
- Enforcement measures in the protection
- Impact of international and domestic legislation
- UNESCO recommendations on cultural heritage (1958 onwards)
- Independence of conservators within administrative structures
- Economic impact of financing conservation and restoration
- Teaching of law and administration in training conservators.
ICLAFI MEETING 2017
The UNESCO Convention on the Protection of Underwater Cultural Heritage: how do we make it work?
Meeting to be held from 29 June - 1 July 2017 at Amersfoort, Netherlands